Travel Advisor Offers
Discover our Four Season Vermont Resort & Spa
YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND NOW IT’S TIME TO BECOME EVEN BETTER!
THE BEST ADVICE COMES FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Travel Advisor Offer
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa invites members of our Travel Advisor Community to enjoy a discounted $99 per night Sunday - Thursday & $199 per night Friday & Saturday.
Book Online using Promo Code: TAGENT or Call 802-362-4700
*Valid IATA ID required, Subject to availability and blackout dates. Valid for stay dates prior to 12/30/2023. Offer subject to change. Other rules, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply.
Enhanced Travel Advisor Commission
Do you have clients that would love a Vermont Getaway? Book their stay at The Equinox Resort by April 30, 2023 for travel by August 30, 2023, and earn an enhanced 15% commission!
GDS BOOKING CODES
- Chain Code: YX / Amadeus: RUTTIE
- Chain Code: BE / Sabre: 80406
- Chain Code: BE / Galileo/Apollo: 83230
- Chain Code: BE / Worldspan: RUTTI
- Chain Code: BM / DHISCO: 24349
- Chain Code: BM / Travelweb: 24349
Spa at the Equinox
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
The Golf Club
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Taste New England
Discover unique and inspired food and beverage options to satisfy every palate at our dining venues.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area
- Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Monster Trax Snow Shoes for Kids
- Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding
- Outdoor Skating RInk & Sleds for Winter Fun
- Disc Golf
- Kid Friendly Lawn Games
- Fishing pond
- Fire pits (S'Mores Kits Available for Purchase on Weekends)
- Morning coffee & tea in Marsh Tavern
- Bottled waters in guest rooms
Business & Technology
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
Far from Ordinary
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 5/27, 7/1/, 7/29, 8/26, 9/16, 10/7
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Visit with Hawks, Owls & Falcons 6/10, 7/15, 8/12, 9/2, 9/30 & 10/14
Meet the Raptors
Meet live birds of prey in this interactive and informative visit from the Southern Vermont Natural History Museum.
Join Us Saturday at 10am
GOLDEN HIKES WITH “JAY & COOPER”
Join Jay & Cooper, our Chief Happiness Officer for a casual hike on the 914-acre Equinox Preserve. Dress for the weather, comfortable shoes, a water bottle, your sense of adventure and your four-legged friends! (Kids Under 13 must be accompanied by an Adult)