Enjoy a Taste of New England
Classic Cuisine in a Refined Setting
Please your palate and experience exceptional service during your visit to The Equinox. From a cozy steakhouse to a historic tavern, our distinct dining venues offer memorable meals, generation after generation
A favorite restaurant destination for Manchester locals and hotel visitors since 1769, the fabled Marsh Tavern offers classic New England fare for lunch and dinner.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR DINING - ADVANCED RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED
- Breakfast is served Thursday - Monday 7:30am - Last Seating at 10:30am
- Lunch is served Thursday - Monday 12 noon - Last Seating at 3:30pm
- Dinner is served Sunday, Monday & Thursday 5:00pm - Last Seating at 8:30pm
- Dinner is served Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - Last Seating at 9:30pm
- Please note: Marsh Tavern is Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- On Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Overnight Guests can stop by the Front Desk for a Complimentary Boxed Continental Breakfast
- Call 802.362.7835 for Reservations or Take Out Service
The Equinox is the perfect location to celebrate. Mark your special occassion in Marsh Tavern, enjoy cozy dinners in chophouse, private catered family events or even full meals to go prepared in our kitchen for your table.
For Private Celebrations, contact our sales team at 802.362.7854.
Deep wood tones and soft candlelight create the perfect setting for evening cocktails and quick bites. Open Friday & Saturday, 5:00pm-Midnight. Enjoy Live Music Saturdays, 8:00-10:00pm. Open on Tuesday & Wednesday 3:00-10:00pm for Cocktail Service Only.
Relax on the deck of our golf clubhouse for a cocktail, hot dog or light snack accented by views of the ninth hole and Manchester’s Green Mountains. (Open Thursday - Sunday, 11:30am - Close)
Enjoy an elegant start to your day at The Colonnade. Our nourishing breakfast menu pairs well with exceptional views of Mount Equinox. (Currently the Colonnade remains closed for the season but is available for Private Events.)
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 9/25, 10/2, 10/16 & 10/23
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Join Us Saturdays at 10am
GOLDEN HIKES WITH “JAY & COOPER”
Join Jay & Cooper, our Chief Happiness Officer for a casual hike on the 914-acre Equinox Preserve. Dress for the weather, comfortable shoes, a water bottle, your sense of adventure and your four-legged friends! (Kids Under 13 must be accompanied by an Adult)