We Offer a Wide Array of Amenities for our Guests
Equinox Resort Fee Inclusions: $39 per night.
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property. The Equinox also offers electric car charging stations & self-parking.
Enjoy the Following Equinox Amenities. Our Resort Fee Inclusions: $39 per night.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area
- Tennis court usage for daily play
- Disc Golf
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Sleds & Monster Trax Kids Snow Shoes for winter fun
- Outdoor Skating Rink (temperature & weather dependent)
- Kid Friendly Lawn Games
- Fishing pond
- Fire pits (S'Mores Kits available for purchase on weekends)
- Live Music in Falcon Bar, Saturday Nights (year-round)
- Morning coffee & tea in Marsh Tavern
- Bottled waters in guest rooms
Business & Technology
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
Spa at the Equinox
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
The Golf Club
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Recreational Schools & Activities
Discover a new favorite pastime during your stay with us, such as falconry, off-road driving, fly-fishing and more. With both summer and winter activities, there’s something to try year-round at The Equinox.
- Self-parking is included in our resort fee.
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
So Much Fun
Monster Trax Snow Shoes
Kids can explore the snow with Monster Trax Snow Shoes available at the resort. If Adults want to join in the fun, adult snow shoes are also available to rent from Bradley’s Pro Shop and The Mountain Goat.