We Offer a Wide Array of Amenities for our Guests
PLEASE SEE CURRENT AMENITY & RESORT SERVICES UPDATE - MODIFIED HOURS & SERVICES
Please note Valet Parking is supended at this time.
SPA, FITNESS CENTER, POOL UPDATES
Spa is now open for Facials, Manicures, Pedicures as well as Swedish & Equinox Massage Therapy. Treatments by reservation only. No Walk In appointments by state mandate. Reservations must be made at least 2 hours in advance. Call (802) 362-7881 for appointments
- We request that guests shower before body treatments.
- Masks are required to be worn
- Post Massage Relaxation Room, Locker room, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam room facilities are closed
- Treatments only offered to those that have followed VT Cross State travel restrictions. All guests must sign a medical release form prior to treatment.
Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day.
- Fitness Classes are available by reservation only. Class size is limited. Reservations are required 2 Hours prior to the start of class. Please call Fitness Center direct at (802) 362-7881 to make a reservation.
Pool is open from 8am – 8pm Friday - Sunday & 8am - 6pm Monday- Thursday. Reservations are required.
- There will be a limit to the number of people permitted in the pool with a 5 person limit per single reservation.
- Reservations will be granted each hour on the hour with last reservation taken at 7pm.
- Pool usage will be in 45 minute time increments.
- Locker room facilities are not currently available.
- Please call Fitness Center direct at (802) 362-7881 to make a reservation.
Equinox Resort Fee Inclusions: $39 per night.
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property. To make it easy to explore the amazing local attractions and activities nearby, we offer complimentary individual shuttle service throughout Manchester. The Equinox offers electric car charging stations & self-parking.
Enjoy the Following Equinox Amenities. Our Resort Fee Inclusions: $39 per night.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area
- Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Sleds & Monster Trax Kids Snow Shoes for winter fun
- Kid Friendly Lawn Games
- Fishing pond
- Fire pits (S'Mores Kits Available for Purchase on Weekends)
- Morning coffee & tea in Marsh Tavern
- Bottled waters in guest rooms
Business & Technology
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
Spa at the Equinox
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
The Golf Club
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Recreational Schools & Activities
Discover a new favorite pastime during your stay with us, such as falconry, off-road driving, fly-fishing and more. With both summer and winter activities, there’s something to try year-round at The Equinox.
- Self-parking is included in our resort fee.
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 6/25, 7/16, 8/6, 9/3, 9/24, 10/8
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Visit with Hawks, Owls & Falcons 6/4, 7/2, 7/30, 8/20, 9/10, 10/1 & 10/15
Meet the Raptors
Meet live birds of prey in this interactive and informative visit from the Southern Vermont Natural History Museum.
Join Us Saturdays at 10am
GOLDEN HIKES WITH “JAY & COOPER”
Join Jay & Cooper, our Chief Happiness Officer for a casual hike on the 914-acre Equinox Preserve. Dress for the weather, comfortable shoes, a water bottle, your sense of adventure and your four-legged friends! (Kids Under 13 must be accompanied by an Adult)