Four Seasons Resort
Nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest in Manchester, Vermont, The Equinox has played host to American Revolutionaries, U.S. presidents and generations of vacationing families. We’re a four-season resort and playground for outdoor adventurers, offering a diversity of activities for every inclination. When it’s time to relax, comfortable accommodations with contemporary amenities provide the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
- 195 guest rooms and suites, ranging from Vermont rustic to modern luxury
- 5 unique dining experiences, including dinner at a cozy steakhouse, drinks at a historic tavern and lunch overlooking the golf course
- Spa and fitness center with group classes
- 18-hole championship golf course
- 3 tennis courts
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor adventures: hiking, boating, fly fishing, falconry, off-roading, clay shooting, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, sleighing
- 1896 Adirondack Boat House on 14-acre pond
- Falcon Deck fire pit with views of Mt. Equinox
Music By The Fire Pit, Cocktails with a View
Falcon Deck Live
Join us Saturday nights as we go live with your favorite local musicians. As the tunes play, grab a cocktail from Falcon Bar, enjoy the warmth of the fire pit & the fresh mountain. Looking for company? Tag us @theEquinoxResort on IG so your friends know where to join you.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 10/3 & 10/24
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
The Equinox Schoolroom
Family Friendly Learning Environment
In addition to access to 914 acres to explore and wireless access for all members of your family, be more productive working in The Equinox Schoolroom with socially distanced pods for use by you & your children throughout the work day.