Four Seasons Resort
Nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest in Manchester, Vermont, The Equinox has played host to American Revolutionaries, U.S. presidents and generations of vacationing families. We’re a four-season resort and playground for outdoor adventurers, offering a diversity of activities for every inclination. When it’s time to relax, comfortable accommodations with contemporary amenities provide the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
- 195 guest rooms and suites, ranging from Vermont rustic to modern luxury
- 5 unique dining experiences, including dinner at a cozy steakhouse, drinks at a historic tavern and lunch overlooking the golf course
- Spa and fitness center with group classes
- 18-hole championship golf course
- 3 tennis courts
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor adventures: hiking, boating, fly fishing, falconry, off-roading, clay shooting, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, sleighing
- 1896 Adirondack Boat House on 14-acre pond
- Falcon Deck fire pit with views of Mt. Equinox
Music, The Fire Pit & Cocktails with a View
Falcon Live - Music with Joe Bouza
Join us Saturday nights at 8pm as we go live in Falcon Bar. Enjoy solo acoustic guitar & soulful vocals by Joe Bouza as he recaptures the sounds of classic rock artists, including the Beatles, Sting, Eric Clapton, The Eagles, and James Taylor. As the tunes play, grab a cocktail from Falcon Bar, enjoy the warmth of the fire pit & the fresh mountain air. Looking for company? Tag us @EquinoxResort on IG so your friends know where to join you.
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
Cocktails & Music by The Firepit - Summer Saturdays 8-10pm
Falcon Deck Live - Joe Bouza
Solo acoustic guitar and strong, soulful vocals, Joe Bouza – from Arlington and Greenwich, CT – recaptures the sounds of classic rock artists, including the Beatles, Sting, Eric Clapton, The Eagles, and James Taylor. As the tunes play, grab a cocktail from Falcon Bar, enjoy the warmth of the fire pit & the fresh mountain air.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 8/28
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Join Us Saturdays at 10am
GOLDEN HIKES WITH “JAY & COOPER”
Join Jay & Cooper, our Chief Happiness Officer for a casual hike on the 914-acre Equinox Preserve. Dress for the weather, comfortable shoes, a water bottle, your sense of adventure and your four-legged friends! (Kids Under 13 must be accompanied by an Adult)