RESORT FEE INCLUSION & AMENITIES
With four seasons of fun to be had, any time is the perfect time for a trip to The Equinox in Manchester, Vermont. Let our guest-centric service help you have an experience to remember and inspire you to join us for future visits
EQUINOX RESORT FEE INCLUSIONS: $39 PER NIGHT
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property.
The Equinox offers Self-Parking. Please note Valet Parking is temporaily suspended due mandatory safety restrictions.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area during Golf Season
- Seasonal Outdoor Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding.
- Sleds for winter fun.
- Kid's Monster Trax Shoes
- Snowman Garden
- Lawn Games to include; Croquet & Children’s Lawn Bowling
- Fishing pond
- Fire pits
- Seasonal Scheduled Activities including Lincoln Lawn Learning, Saturday Night Live Music in Falcon Bar, Outdoor Movies & More (See Activities Schedule for Dates & Times Available - Based on Current State Guidelines)
- Morning coffee & tea in Marsh Tavern
- Weekend Days Epicurean Moment in Marsh Tavern serving house made apple cider donut holes 7am
Business & Technology-
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
THE GOLF CLUB
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of our three all-weather, plexi-cushion courts. Racquet rentals and tennis balls are available for sale. Clinics, group and private lessons are also offered.
SPA AT THE EQUINOX
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
Discover unique and inspired food and beverage options to satisfy every palate at our five dining venues.
Chief Happiness Officer
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper the Equinox Resort's Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's day-to-day tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
So Much Fun
Monster Trax Snow Shoes
Kids can explore the snow with Monster Trax Snow Shoes available at the resort. If Adults want to join in the fun, adult snow shoes are also available to rent from Bradley’s Pro Shop and The Mountain Goat.