RESORT FEE INCLUSION & AMENITIES
With four seasons of fun to be had, any time is the perfect time for a trip to The Equinox in Manchester, Vermont. Let our guest-centric service help you have an experience to remember and inspire you to join us for future visits
EQUINOX RESORT FEE INCLUSIONS: $39 PER NIGHT
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property. To make it easy to explore the amazing local attractions and activities nearby, we offer complimentary individual shuttle service throughout Manchester.
The Equinox also offers unlimited Valet-Parking with in & out privileges, as well as Self-Parking. Please note Valet Parking is temporaily suspended due to safety restrictions.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool & outdoor hot tub
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area,
- Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding.
- Sleds for winter fun.
- Family Game Room with Ping Pong, Fusbol, 600+ NES Classic Games & More
- Lawn Games to include; Croquet & Children’s Lawn Bowling
- Fishing pond
- Weekly on-site history tours
- Fire pits
- Scheduled Activities inclusing Lincoln Lawn Learning, Saturday Night Live Music in Falcon Bar, Outdoor Movies & More (See Activities Schedule for Dates & Times Available)
- Morning coffee & tea in Marsh Tavern
- Weekend Days Epicurean Moment in Marsh Tavern serving house made apple cider donut holes 7am
- Bottled waters in guest rooms
Business & Technology-
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
- Family Equinox Classroom with Distanced Pods for School or Work
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
THE GOLF CLUB
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of our three all-weather, plexi-cushion courts. Racquet rentals and tennis balls are available for sale. Clinics, group and private lessons are also offered.
SPA AT THE EQUINOX
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
Discover unique and inspired food and beverage options to satisfy every palate at our five dining venues.
Music By The Fire Pit, Cocktails with a View
Falcon Deck Live
Join us Saturday nights as we go live with your favorite local musicians. As the tunes play, grab a cocktail from Falcon Bar, enjoy the warmth of the fire pit & the fresh mountain. Looking for company? Tag us @theEquinoxResort on IG so your friends know where to join you.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 10/3 & 10/24
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
The Equinox Schoolroom
Family Friendly Learning Environment
In addition to access to 914 acres to explore and wireless access for all members of your family, be more productive working in The Equinox Schoolroom with socially distanced pods for use by you & your children throughout the work day.