RESORT FEE INCLUSION & AMENITIES
With four seasons of fun to be had, any time is the perfect time for a trip to The Equinox in Manchester, Vermont. Let our guest-centric service help you have an experience to remember and inspire you to join us for future visits
EQUINOX RESORT FEE INCLUSIONS: $39 PER NIGHT
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property.
The Equinox offers Self-Parking. Please note Valet Parking is temporaily suspended due mandatory safety restrictions.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area during Golf Season
- Seasonal Outdoor Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding.
- Sleds for winter fun.
- Kid's Monster Trax Shoes
- Snowman Garden
- Lawn Games to include; Croquet & Children’s Lawn Bowling
- Fishing pond
- Fire pits
- Seasonal Scheduled Activities including Lincoln Lawn Learning, Saturday Night Live Music in Falcon Bar, Outdoor Movies & More (See Activities Schedule for Dates & Times Available - Based on Current State Guidelines)
- Morning coffee & tea in Marsh Tavern
Business & Technology-
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
THE GOLF CLUB
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of our three all-weather, plexi-cushion courts. Racquet rentals and tennis balls are available for sale. Clinics, group and private lessons are also offered.
SPA AT THE EQUINOX
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
Discover unique and inspired food and beverage options to satisfy every palate at our five dining venues.
Music, The Fire Pit & Cocktails with a View
Join us Saturday nights this Spring as we go live with your favorite local musicians in Falcon Bar. As the tunes play, grab a cocktail, enjoy the warmth of the fire pit & the fresh mountain air. Looking for company? Tag us @EquinoxResort on IG so your friends know where to join you. (May-November)
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 5/8, 6/12, 7/3 & 8/28
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Join Us Saturdays at 9am
GOLDEN HIKES WITH “JAY & COOPER”
Starting May 8th Join Jay & Cooper, our Chief Happiness Officer for a casual hike on the 914-acre Equinox Preserve. Dress for the weather, comfortable shoes, a water bottle, your sense of adventure and your four-legged friends!