The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont
3567 Main Street, Manchester Village, VT, 05254, United States
Phone: (802) 362-4700
4.3/5 615 reviews
UNRIVALED SOPHISTICATION AT OUR VERMONT RESORT
Plan your escape to the striking natural beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. With elegant accommodations, fantastic on-site dining, and a picture-perfect Manchester, VT location, The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont offers the perfect destination for year-round relaxation. Whether you're joining us to golf, ski, host an event, or renew at our luxury spa, you're sure to create lasting memories here.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Fall for New England
Seasonal savings are here! From spectacular foliage to celebrated festivals and activities, New England is the perfect fall getaway. Book your travel by October 31 and enjoy:
- Our best rates including breakfast for two every day of your stay
- Valid for stays through November 30, 2017
TRAVEL TIP: Click here to learn about the region's best festivals, parades, leaf peeping spots and more exciting fall happenings.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and mention rate plan BAR1B.
Earn up to 1,000 Starpoints per stay
Register for SPG® Explore More by November 30, 2017 and earn bonus Starpoints® when you stay at participating SPG hotels between September 12, 2017 - January 15, 2018.
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay at St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Le Meridien, Westin, Sheraton, Design Hotels and Tribute Portfolio
- 500 bonus Starpoints per stay at Aloft, Element and Four Points
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights
Ski Into Savings
Enjoy our best rates for ski season when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Stay three nights and save 10%
- Stay four nights and save 15%
- SPG members earn an additional 5% off
- Available all days of the week
- Book by October 31, 2017
Stay three nights and save 10%. Call 866-716-8136 and ask for rate plan DAILY10
Flavors of Fall
Explore the great outdoors and experience the beauty of Vermont. Reserve our exclusive package and receive:
- Daily Farm-to-Table Breakfast for two
- $150 resort credit towards one of our quintessential Vermont activities or spa
- Pick your own apples at the local orchard (*additional fee paid directly to the orchard)
Reserve online or call 866-716-8136 and request rate plan LQPKG1. Offer valid for stays from September 1 through October 31, 2017.
Advance reservations for Vermont activities are required and can be made by calling our Concierge at 800-362-4747.
Wellness Spa Package
Nurture your body and mind from the comfort of our historic resort. Relax and unwind with a luxurious spa getaway. Reserve now and enjoy:
- 15% off our best available rates
- One $100 spa credit
- Indigenous welcome amenity (including Vermont popcorn, granola, and lip balm)
- Continental breakfast for two daily
- Travel tip: Plan your visit on a Saturday and enjoy a mindful walk, hosted by a spa professional
Reserve online, contact your preferred travel professional or call 866-716-8136 and mention LTPKG1 to reserve your getaway. Offer is valid for stays all days of the week. Resort Fee ($35 daily), 10% tax and gratuities are not included in the package price.
Unlimited Equinox Golf Package
Pursue your passion for the game at The Golf Club at The Equinox, named one of the "Top 75 courses in the U.S." by Golf Digest, and ranked in the "the top 3 Golf Courses in Vermont" by Golfweek. Enjoy crisp mountain air and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains at this par-71, 6423-yard Vermont gem of a course, which boasts challenging play on every fairway, bunker and green. Now managed by Troon Golf®, the leader in upscale golf course management. Reserve now and enjoy:
- Unlimited rounds of golf for two people
- Greens fee and cart included
Unlimited golf is valid from 2pm upon check-in and tee-off until 1pm on day of departure.
Rates are based on availability and are not valid on peak periods or holidays. Does not include gratuity and $35 per night Resort Fee.
Reserve online, contact your preferred travel professional, or call 866-716-8136 and reference promotion code LPE. Two-night minimum length of stay required for Saturday arrivals June - October.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 615 verified guest reviews
87%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Our stay at the Orvis Inn room 620 was a lovely experience. It was the best night of sleep on our trip with an extremely comfortable bed and soft cozy sheets and comfortable. The only negative was loud footsteps from children in the room above us. The noise could not be heard in our bedroom, but it was annoying in the living room area. The hot tub in the bathroom was also the shower which for my husband was ackward in climbing in and out to take a shower. In future renovations, the antiquated hot tub should be replaced with a walk in shower. The kitchen area should be equipped with a dish towel, dish cloth, sharp knife, and have more than one Keurig pod. It was wonderful to walk to the nature preserve directly from the hotel.
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Wi-Fi in all guest rooms (included in resort fee)
- Valet parking (included in resort fee)
- Complimentary self parking
- Local area shuttle to shopping and attractions (included in resort fee)
- SPG Category 6
Views of Vermont
Enjoy real time mountain views from The Equinox with our webcam. Catch the colors of autumn, the first snowfall, the summer sunshine & more.
SAVOR THE FLAVORS OF VERMONT
Our five dining venues are destined to please even the most discerning palates, and include the Marsh Tavern - one of Manchester Village's most storied restaurants.
- The Marsh Tavern
- The Chop House
- The Colonnade
- Falcon Bar
- Dormy Grill
Hours Of Operation
Inspire creative thinking with a meeting or event in our versatile venues. Our luxury resort offers a fitting backdrop for corporate retreats, board meetings, team building exercises and more.
- 18,500 square feet of meeting space
- 15 distinct venues
- Rockwell Ballroom - 3,200 square feet
- Personal Conference Coordinator assigned to every group