The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont
3567 Main Street, Manchester Village, VT, 05254, United States
Phone: (802) 362-4700
4.3/5 645 reviews
UNRIVALED SOPHISTICATION AT OUR VERMONT RESORT
Plan your escape to the striking natural beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. With elegant accommodations, fantastic on-site dining, and a picture-perfect Manchester, VT location, The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont offers the perfect destination for year-round relaxation. Whether you're joining us to golf, ski, host an event, or renew at our luxury spa, you're sure to create lasting memories here.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Our Holiday Gift to You
Fuel up your holiday with breakfast each day of your stay.
- Valid for stays through January 31, 2018
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for our breakfast package.
Stratton Mountain Ski Package
Elevate your winter getaway to new heights at Stratton Ski Slopes, featuring one of the most powerful snowmaking systems in Southern Vermont. Offering nearly 600 acres of spectacular skiing and snowboarding terrain, Stratton is acclaimed as one of New England's top ski and snowboard resorts as well as winter getaway locations.
- Weekday Package: one night stay plus two one-day ski passes
- Weekend Package: two night stay plus two two-day ski passes
- Sunday arrivals will receive Monday ski tickets
Reserve online, contact your preferred travel professional or call 866-716-8136 and mention LXPKG1 to reserve your getaway.
One. Two. Ski.
Enhance your winter vacation with our ski season package which includes:
- $50 resort credit per stay
- Two-night minimum length of stay required
- Valid for travel November 15, 2017 - April 15, 2018
Reserve online or call 800-420-2424 and ask for rate plan SKI2017.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 645 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Hotel sits perfectly connected to the magnificent nature nearby. Reminds me of The Broadmooor in Colorado Springs. Will definitely return.
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Wi-Fi in all guest rooms (included in resort fee)
- Valet parking (included in resort fee)
- Complimentary self parking
- Local area shuttle to shopping and attractions (included in resort fee)
- SPG Category 6
Views of Vermont
Enjoy real time mountain views from The Equinox with our webcam. Catch the colors of autumn, the first snowfall, the summer sunshine & more.
SAVOR THE FLAVORS OF VERMONT
Our five dining venues are destined to please even the most discerning palates, and include the Marsh Tavern - one of Manchester Village's most storied restaurants.
- The Marsh Tavern
- The Chop House
- The Colonnade
- Falcon Bar
- Dormy Grill
Hours Of Operation
Inspire creative thinking with a meeting or event in our versatile venues. Our luxury resort offers a fitting backdrop for corporate retreats, board meetings, team building exercises and more.
- 18,500 square feet of meeting space
- 15 distinct venues
- Rockwell Ballroom - 3,200 square feet
- Personal Conference Coordinator assigned to every group