The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa offers a wide array of services and amenities available for guests. Our Manchester, Vermont resort has four seasons of fun!
At The Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property. To make it easy to explore the amazing local attractions and activities nearby, we offer complimentary individual shuttle service throughout Manchester. The Equinox also offers unlimited Valet-Parking with in & out privileges, as well as Self-Parking.
• 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
• Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
• Unlimited Equinox Spa Access including sauna, steam room, well-appointed men’s & women’s locker rooms & the relaxation room.
• Indoor heated pool
• Outdoor hot tub
• Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area,
• Tennis court usage for daily play
• Daily Guided Hikes and access to 850 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
• Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding.
• Sleds for winter fun.
• Children’s lawn bowling
• Fishing pond
• Weekly on-site history tours
• Fire pits
• Morning coffee & tea station
• Daily Epicurean Moment in the Grand Lobby serving house made apple cider donut holes 9am
• Bottled waters in guest rooms
• Daily newspapers
Business & Technology-
• Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
• 24-Hour Business Center access
Our Chef Concierge, Richard Hom, is a destination expert, proudly certified by Les Clefs d’Or. Receive personalized service and recommendations for making the most of your time in Manchester, Vermont from our expertly trained team seven days a week, 8 AM – 8 PM.
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of our three all-weather, plexi-cushion courts. Racquet rentals and tennis balls are available for sale. Clinics, group and private lessons are also offered.
Discover unique and inspired food and beverage options to satisfy every palate at our five dining venues.
Discover a new favorite pastime during your stay with us, such as falconry, off-road driving, fly-fishing and more. With both summer and winter activities, there’s something to try year-round at The Equinox.
Luggage Liaison eliminates the need to carry luggage to and from the airport, wait in long check-in lines or at baggage claim, or worry about lost luggage. With Luggage Liaison, guests can travel with confidence that their luggage will be waiting for them upon arrival. For additional detail, please contact the concierge.
Valet parking services are included in our resort fee.
Self-parking is complimentary.