Four Seasons Resort
Nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest in Manchester, Vermont, The Equinox has played host to American Revolutionaries, U.S. presidents and generations of vacationing families. We’re a four-season resort and playground for outdoor adventurers, offering a diversity of activities for every inclination. When it’s time to relax, comfortable accommodations with contemporary amenities provide the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
- 195 guest rooms and suites, ranging from Vermont rustic to modern luxury
- 5 unique dining experiences, including dinner at a cozy steakhouse, drinks at a historic tavern and lunch overlooking the golf course
- Spa and fitness center with group classes
- 18-hole championship golf course
- 3 tennis courts
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor adventures: hiking, boating, fly fishing, falconry, off-roading, clay shooting, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, sleighing
- 1896 Adirondack Boat House on 14-acre pond
- Falcon Deck fire pit with views of Mt. Equinox
Chief Happiness Officer
Equinox Resort's most popular employee, Golden Retriever, Cooper, Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's tasks include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.
Meet Reptiles, Birds & Mammals 5/27, 7/1/, 7/29, 8/26, 9/16, 10/7
We'll meet some live animals from the Green Mountain State and have opportunities to talk about northeastern wildlife in this engaging presentation.
Visit with Hawks, Owls & Falcons 6/10, 7/15, 8/12, 9/2, 9/30 & 10/14
Meet the Raptors
Meet live birds of prey in this interactive and informative visit from the Southern Vermont Natural History Museum.
Weekends On The Lincoln Lawn
S'mores by the Firepit
S'mores Kits Available for Purchase in the Gift Shop or at the Front Desk