Inspire productivity amidst the splendor of Vermont's scenic Green Mountains. Ideally situated in Manchester Village, The Equinox offers 18,500 square feet of versatile venue space, and can accommodate meetings and corporate events of varying sizes.
At a Glance
Total Guest Rooms and Suites: 195
Total Meeting Space: 18,500 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: Rockwell Ballroom - 3,200 sq. ft.
Number of Meeting Spaces: 15
Contact our sales team by phone at 800-362-4740, email or submit a request for proposal below.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Host a business seminar, training session, or intimate cocktail reception in one of our resort's small meeting venues.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-25
Boasting 18,500 square feet of adaptable event space, our meeting rooms can accommodate up to 350 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-200
- Rockwell Ballroom (3200 square feet): offers natural light and is divisible into three separate function rooms
- Colonnade Room (3100 square feet): dining room with abundant natural light, seats up to 210 for a banquet
Our outdoor spaces are the perfect spots to host receptions or social events.
Ideal Meeting Size: 12-180
- 1896 Pond Pavilion - located two miles away at the base of Mount Equinox, seats up to 120 guests
- Rockwell Patio - seats up to 150 guests
- Celebration Barn - located down the street, seats up to 180 guests
- Enjoy a 45-minute falconry demo during a cocktail reception, available at any outdoor venue
Food and Beverage Options
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- Marsh Tavern: Groups up to 20 guests
- Chop House: Groups up to 13 guests or buy out for up to 42 guests
- Dormy Grill (seasonal): Groups up to 20 guests or buy out for up to 180 guests
- Personal Conference Coordinator assigned to every group
- Our Executive Chef will custom create menus to fit any budget
- Wireless connection in all meeting rooms
- Complimentary use of the Business Center includes computer access and copy machine
Manchester, Vermont is one of New England's most cherished destinations - and The Equinox is nestled right within the heart of this charming town. At the end of a busy day of meetings, you and your colleagues can enjoy a spirited round of golf, a visit to the Land Rover Experience Driving School, Orvis fly-fishing, or an afternoon at our award-winning spa and pool. Be sure to spend time strolling through Manchester and exploring the quaint boutiques and designer outlet shops as well.
- Land Rover teambuilding events
- 18-hole Troon-managed golf course
- 13,000 sq. ft. spa with indoor pool and fitness center
- Green Mountain Falconry School
- Shopping in over 80 designer boutique outlets