Children ages four to twelve are invited to participate in engaging activities and experience the exceptional beauty of Vermont this summer with the Equinox Explorers Club.
Call The Equinox concierge at (802)362-4700 to join the club today.
EXAMPLES OF DAILY FUN INCLUDE:
- Drive a Land Rover Kids Vehicle on a Thrilling Purpose-Built Course
- Nature Discovery along Hiking Trails on the 950 acre Equinox Reserve
- Vermont Nature-Oriented Scavenger Hunt Yoga and Zumba Classes
- Yoga and Zumba Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Pick Your Own Salad from Equinox Chef’s Onsite Garden
- Cookie Decorating Class
EXPLORERS CLUB INFORMATION
Activities are available every Saturday from 9AM to 5PM through Labor Day Weekend, with supervision by Equinox Explorers Club Counselors.
All-day camp pricing is $90 per child plus tax, this includes all indoor and outdoor activities, lunch, and snacks.
THE EQUINOX EXPLORERS CLUB PACKAGE
A world of adventure awaits in Vermont this summer. The Equinox invites you and your children to a weekend experience like no other.
- Overnight accommodations
- Equinox Explorers Club experience for one child age 4-12, Fee for additional child(ren) is $90 per child
- Kids activities are available every Saturday from 9am to 5pm
- Valid for Fridays through Sundays stays from now until Labor Day Weekend
Reserve online, contact your preferred travel professional, or call 866-716-8136 and reference rate plan LRPKG1.