From a large corporate function to a more intimate board meeting, there’s no better destination than the Equinox. Our peaceful mountain setting enables your attendees to focus their minds on the tasks at hand. 18,500 square feet of versatile settings are available to accommodate any size group, with state-of-the-art technology and first-class food and service. Team building opportunities abound, from world-class golf to falconry to off-road driving. And at the end of a long session, a treatment in our famous spa is always welcome.
Awards and Accolades
Our well-appointed Vermont meeting facilities have recently received the "Best of East" award for outstanding meeting facility providing excellence in service for 2010 by Meetings East magazine. Equinox has also been rated by Departures magazine as one of the "Top 10 Luxury Resorts in North America" and by Travel + Leisure magazine as one of the "500 Greatest Hotels in the World". View all awards and accolades.
- The Charles Orvis Inn Boardroom is ideal for meetings of up to 12 attendees
- The Rockwell Ballroom is suited for conferences of 300
- The Colonnade Ballroom accommodates up to 300 attendees
- The Battenkill is perfect for receptions for up to 100 people
- The Dorset Room is a wonderful choice for strategic planning sessions
- The Pond Pavilion allows for casual networking for up to 120 guests
Help yourself to the array of services and accessories at our venues, including:
- Dedicated concierge, to attend to a variety of requests
- Professional meeting planners, to help you event unfold smoothly
- Private event services
- Fully equipped audiovisual equipment and support
- Superb in-house catering, offering customized menu options
- Team-building activities, on the ropes course
- Themed gatherings, in the garden-level Manchester Room
Click here for a detailed list of meeting spaces and floor plans.
Click here to submit an online request for information.
Click here for group specials.
To speak to a member of our sales team, please call 800-362-4740